(1)Liu,Xiaocheng; Yang, Danxing; Zhou, Yaoyu*; Zhang, Jiachao*; Luo, Lin; Meng, Sijun; Chen, Song; Tan, Mengjiao; Li, Zhicheng; Tang, Lin. Electrocatalytic properties of N-doped graphite felt in electro-Fenton process and degradation mechanism of levofloxacin. Chemosphere, 2017, 182: 306-315.
(2)Yaoyu Zhou, Fengfeng Zhang, Lin Tang*, Jiachao Zhang, Guangming Zeng, Lin Luo, Yuanyuan Liu, Pei Wang, Bo Peng, Xiaocheng Liu. Simultaneous removal of atrazine and copper using polyacrylic acid-functionalized magnetic ordered mesoporous carbon from water: adsorption mechanism. Scientific Reports, 2016, 7, 43831
(3)Yaoyu Zhou, Jiachao Zhang, Lin Tang, Bo Peng, Guangming Zeng, Lin Luo, Jun Gao, Ya Pang, Yaocheng Deng. A label-free GR-5DNAzyme sensor for lead ions detection based on nanoporous gold and anionic intercalator. Talanta, 2017, 165: 274-281.
(4)Lihua Zhang, Guangming Zeng*, Haoran Dong*, Yaoning Chen, Jiachao Zhang, Ming Yan, Yuan Zhu, Yujing Yuan, Yankai Xie, Zhenzhen Huang. The impact of silver nanoparticles on the co-composting of sewage sludge and agricultural waste: Evolutions of organic matter and nitrogen. Bioresource Technology, 2017, 230, 132-139
(5)Anwei Chen, Cui Shang, Jihai Shao*, Jiachao Zhang, Hongli Huang. The application of iron-based technologies in uranium remediation: A review. Science of Total Environment, 2017, 575, 1291-1306
(6)Zhe Li, Lunhui Lu*, Jingsong Guo, Jixiang Yang, Jiachao Zhang, Bin He, Linlin Xu. Responses of spatial-temporal dynamics of bacterioplankton community to large-scale reservoir operation: a case study in the Three Gorges Reservoir, China. Scientific Reports, 2017, 7, 42469
(7)Zhang J.C., Luo L.*, Gao J., Peng Q.H., Huang H.L., Chen A.W., Lu L.H., Yan B.H., Wong J.W.C. Ammonia-oxidizing bacterial communities and shaping factors with different Phanerochaete chrysosporium inoculation regimes during agricultural waste composting. RSC Advances, 2016, 6：61473
(8) Zhang J.C., Zeng G.M.*, Chen Y.N., Liang J., Zhang C., Huang B.B., Sun W., Chen M., Yu M., Huang H.L., Zhu Y. Phanerochaete chrysosporium inoculation shapes the indigenous fungal communities during agricultural waste composting. Biodegradation,2015,25(5):669-680
(9) Zhang L.H., Zeng G.M.*, Zhang J.C.*, Chen Y.N., Yu M., Lu L.H., Li H., Zhu Y., Yuan, Y.J., Huang A.Z., He L. Response of denitrifying genes coding for nitrite (nirK or nirS) and nitrous oxide (nosZ) reductases to different physico-chemical parameters during agricultural waste composting, Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2015, 99(9): 4059-4070
(10) Chen M., Xu, P., *Zeng, G., Yang, C., Huang D., Zhang J.C.. Bioremediation of soils contaminated with polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, petroleum, pesticides, chlorophenols and heavy metals by composting: Applications, microbes and future research needs, Biotechnology Advances, 2015, 33(6): 745-755
(11) Yu M., Zhang J.C.*, Xu Y.X., Xiao H., An W.H., Xi H., Xue Z.Y., Huang H.L., Chen X.Y., Shen A.L. Fungal community dynamics and driving factors during agricultural waste composting. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2015, 22:19879–19886
(12) Zhang J.C., Zeng G.M.*, Chen Y.N., Yu M., Huang H.L., Fan C.Z., Zhu Y., Li H., Liu Z.F., Chen M. Impact of Phanerochaete chrysosporium inoculation on indigenous bacterial communities during agricultural waste composting. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2013, 97(7): 3159-3169
(13) Zhang J.C., Zeng G.M.*, Chen Y.N., Yu M., Yu Z., Li H., Yu Y., Huang H.L. Effects of physico-chemical parameters on the bacterial and fungal communities during agricultural waste composting. Bioresource Technology, 2011, 102(3): 2950-2956
(14) Zeng G.M.*, Zhang J.C., Chen Y.N., Yu Z., Yu M., Li H., Liu Z.F., Chen M., Lu L.H., Hu C.X. Relative contributions of archaea and bacteria to microbial ammonia oxidation differ under different conditions during agricultural waste composting. Bioresource Technology, 2011, 102(22): 026-9032